Journalismfund.eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
There will be four application rounds in 2019.
14 January 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 April 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 15 July 2019, 11.59 PM Brussels time.
- 14 October 2019, 11.59 Brussels time.
In 2019, there is €195,000 to distribute over four application rounds. The money comes from Adessium Foundation and Open Society Foundations.